Friday, October 24, 2014

What's up, Knitty Noodle?


Oh those backburner UFOs!  Not too bad, actually.  I've got a sock pattern a knittin' on skinny double points.  Don't know why I side-tracked on these, but today I am back at it.  Then there's the rust-colored chunky cardigan that's sitting waiting for more pieces to be completed.  I am using Lion Brand Chunky Wool Ease to make this sweater.  So far, the back is done and now I need to get knitting on the two front pieces, and then the sleeves.  There's been a lot of garment sewing being done at the Casita, that's why the lapse; however, with the change of the season, my thoughts have drifted back to knitting and crochet.  Not too bad; just two unfinished projects on the table.  These will be done before Christmas I do declare.

No comments:

Post a Comment